An Eccentric Choice Among Hotels in Venice, California
From Muscle Beach to Quirky Boutiques
When it comes to L.A., Venice Beach stands its ground as the bohemian core of the city, with its focal point the colorful Boardwalk, known for its circus acts, bodybuilders, surfing crowd and impromptu music performances. See it for yourself and skip the high parking fees by simply walking there or biking from the Inn, the most convenient choice among hotels in Venice, California. Just a short drive away from our hotel near Venice Beach Boardwalk, guests can also enjoy pier fishing and the nearby neighborhoods of Marina del Rey and Santa Monica.
Inn at Venice Beach
327 Washington Boulevard
Venice, CA 90291
Venice Beach Map
Directions from LAX
- Head south on World Way toward West Way.
- Take the exit on the left toward California 1 North/Sepulveda Boulevard.
- Slight left onto CA-1 N/Lincoln Boulevard.
- Turn left onto West Washington Boulevard.
- Destination will be on the right.