Escape to Our Hotel in Cambria, California
Be Front Row, Center to the Pacific
Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, family vacation or corporate retreat, FogCatcher Inn sets the stage for endless unforgettable experiences on the Central Coast. Our hotel in Cambria, California is located just off Highway 1 within easy access of Moonstone Beach, the Piedras Blancas Elephant Seal Rookery, the legendary Hearst Castle and an assortment of esteemed wineries. The nearby village of Cambria charms guests with its array of culinary hotspots, antique shops and arts on both its east and west ends. A scenic drive will take you to the Redwood forests of Big Sur, a must-see for first-time (and even repeat) guests. Welcome to an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come to life.
6400 Moonstone Beach Drive
Cambria, CA 93428
From Los Angeles and the south:
- Take Highway 101 North to San Luis Obispo and take the Highway 1 North off-ramp, signed Heart Castle.
- Cambria is just a 40-minute drive from San Luis Obispo up Highway 1 through Morro Bay.
- Continue past the turnoff for Cambria Village and at Windsor turn left (towards the ocean) and then right onto Moonstone Beach Drive.
- FogCatcher Inn is at 6400 Moonstone Beach Drive, California.
From San Francisco and the north:
- Take Highway 101 South, through Paso Robles, exit at Highway 46 and travel west towards Cambria.
- At the Highway 1 intersection, turn right (to the north) and continue past the turnoff for the village of Cambria (approximately 4 miles).
- At Windsor turn left (towards the ocean) and then right onto Moonstone Beach Drive.
- FogCatcher Inn is at 6400 Moonstone Beach Drive, Cambria.